Pretty much anything goes as long as the other person does not say no:
- You can grief, raid and troll.
- If your doing something to a person and they say stop then you have to.
- Same goes if you find a sign/claim that says not to do something. E.G. “Do not steal my stuff” means don’t steal the stuff. Same goes for “do not grief”, if you find a sign that says that then do not grief the stuff.
The rules for this world are also rather reasonable:
- Respect other player’s signs/claims, if a sign says to not touch something then do not touch it. If a sign says “do not grief or destroy” then don’t grief or destroy.
- Do not loot the creative world to get items for the survival world. If you are caught doing this then you will be banned from the survival and creative world.
- Do not make obscene or offensive structures.
- You make your own rules. Use /island cp or /island controlpanel to change your rules.
- Have fun!